The new phase of Creative Drive begins! I want to offer short readings of original poetry, flash fiction, dramatic works, as well as quick pep talks to get through the day-job. Creative Drive is all about believing in our creative work and getting it out there! Don’t be idle, make art!
Currently focusing on:
- Sudden Fiction or Flash Fiction, no longer than 2,500 words.
- Dramatic Writing such as Monologues and 10 minute plays with small casts.
- Original Songs! Send your recordings!
- The stuff you believe in but couldn’t find a home. I’d love to take a look!
I’m just a working class guy recording this podcast in the middle of nowhere, so unfortunately, I won’t be able to compensate you. This podcast is a labor of love and my long-term hope is that I can make it a safe place for collaboration and working class arts advocacy. I would love to hear from you!
CD40 – 21 Minutes Ticked by J. Alejandro – Creative Drive
- CD40 – 21 Minutes Ticked by J. Alejandro
- CD39 – Why the River by Zach Murphy
- CD38 – My Dear Ellie by Aisha Urooj (novel excerpt)
- CD37 – White Out by Mark Anthony Smith
- CD36 – Smoothing Out the Wrinkles by Samatha Terrell
- CD35 Part 2 – Bob Dylan by Troy Jackson
- CD35 – Brother Martin / My Adidas by Troy Jackson
- CD34 – The Time We Had by Susana Ramirez
- CD33 – A Clear Solution by J. Alejandro
- CD32 – Jars of Oil; Sands of Rhyme by Rob J Blevins