Writing Sessions and Other Notes in Podcast Form
I have been writing stories since I was eight years old. I think it’s about time to assess my progress. In order to become a better writer, I have to ask myself what works and what hasn’t worked for me all along. Come along as I not only discuss my process, but capture my writing sessions in an effort to learn more about the writer I am, and the writer I want to become. It’s like a writer’s journal, but recorded!
7.27.20 – Self care and time management venting session – The Writing Record
- 7.27.20 – Self care and time management venting session
- 7.20.20 – A small project with big lessons, and other children's book developments
- 7.13.20 – Childrens Book Breakthrough + Poetry Collection Complete!
- 7.6.20 – Videotape Complete! And Lessons learned from Poetry
- 6.22.20 – Videotape Play Submission and Other Pressing Matters